Introducing our brand new membership community for bloggers, podcasters, web TV / video producers and social media professionals who want to take their content to the next level.
Over the past few weeks, you may have seen us talking about NMX University, our new educational community and the headquarters of the 2013 Virtual Ticket. Today I wanted to take a moment to officially introduce it to you!
If you’ve ever been to BlogWorld (now NMX), you know how exciting and educational the experience can be. With hundreds of speakers like Guy Kawasaki, Jay Baer and Cliff Ravenscraft presenting sessions and panel discussions, I always come away with a notebook full of ideas for my own content and I can’t wait to swallow the sessions that I missed it via the Virtual Ticket when I get home.
But I always wanted more.
I wanted stay connected to the NMX community all year round, feeling the same motivation I have always felt at the live event.
I wanted to have a best home educational experience with the virtual ticket, to find out more easily about speakers and topics that interest me in a central resource.
I wanted a plan, a roadmap to success that puts me on the right track, so that when I watch a session, I don’t leave feeling like “okay … what now?” “
And so, the idea of NMX University was born.
NMX University (or NMXU for short) is our exclusive new community for digital content creators – bloggers, podcasters, web TV / video producers and social media professionals. Don’t let the “exclusive” part scare you. Basic membership is absolutely free, just sign up!
So what will you find at NMXU? Your completely free membership gives you access to:
- Free virtual ticket sessions from past events
- Full show notes, links to resources, speaker information, follow-up videos and more for each session
- Our entire library of ebooks and guides
- Bonus videos from past events that were previously only available to Virtual Ticket pass holders
- Special offers direct from our speakers, including free content you can’t get anywhere else
We also have some special surprises for base members tucked up our sleeves –but you must be a member to get these benefits!
We will constantly rotate the educational resources you find on NMXU, giving you access to fresh content on a regular basis. Here’s a rundown of what you’ll find currently in the members section:
- Speaker Michael Stelzner teach you how it increased the audience of Social Media Examiner and how you can replicate that growth on your own blog
- One of our best podcasting panels, where you will learn how to monetize your podcast by working with sponsors, directly from the people who sponsor the podcasts themselves
- Bonus Videos with Derek Halpern, Patti Serrano and other former NMX speakers
- Advice from Tom Martin on turning your iPhone into a complete video production tool for high-quality content that’s easy to create
- Our Ultimate Guide e-book series, on topics like how to use Pinterest to get massive traffic and how to start podcasting from A to Z
Some of our other current speakers include Darren Rowse, Erica Douglass, Tim Street, Phil Hollows, Kirsten Wright, Andy Hayes, CC Chapman and Amy Porterfield.
NMXU is currently in beta, and we need YOU to help us test it and give us your feedback. Currently we provide access to a small handful of people and we would love you to be part of that group. Register today to get started as an inaugural member of NMXU!