The Watford FC Community Sports and Education Trust is looking to recruit an Events and Marketing Manager to take a proactive approach to ensuring the success of events and fundraising initiatives; as well as strengthening the Trust’s online presence.
Download the full job posting HERE.
Department: Watford FC Community Sports and Education Trust
Pertaining to: Impact and communication manager
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £21,428 – £28,928 depending on experience
Site: Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford
Type of Contract : Permanent
Closing Date: Sunday February 20, 2022
Date of interview: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Your main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Lead and work alongside colleagues and external vendors to deliver innovative and successful events for the Trust by managing resources and efforts to grow and maximize our revenue without restriction.
- Make recommendations on how we can develop the Trust’s fundraising event calendar, ensuring that there are various opportunities throughout the year for supporters to engage with the Trust.
- Work with club and trust colleagues to explore opportunities for event sponsors and/or corporate packages.
- Lead co-workers and volunteers at Trust events, including providing clear instructions and guidance on individual roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure regular and appropriate communication with all Trust supporters, partners and donors, using email marketing.
- Support for several general fundraising initiatives, including lotteries and raffles.
- Use social media to implement successful fundraising campaigns, encourage partner engagement, and promote fundraising events and initiatives.
- Support colleagues with marketing and social media inquiries.
- Promote and raise the profile of the Trust’s work with various audiences.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and dynamic work environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The larger we are, the better our work will be.
We are committed to protecting children and adults at risk. Necessary Disclosure and Barring service verification will apply to this position.
If you are interested in working with Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust as an Events and Marketing Manager, download an application form and a copy of the full job profile located HERE.
Please send a completed application form and application form to [email protected] or by post to Trust Recruitment, Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust, Vicarage Road Stadium, Vicarage Road, Watford, WD18 0ER. If you are invited for an interview, copies of all relevant qualifications and a copy of your proof of entitlement to work in the UK will be required on the day.
If you require further information or would like to discuss the opportunity, please contact Karen Stephanou at [email protected]